I need help from a good drawing artist - A new channel logo

Spuntillian

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello there! My name's Spuntillian, and i have a favour to ask about my channel logo. You see, i've had this channel logo i have now for a while now (and i even drew it myself), so when i first drew it and finished it, i was really happy about it cus' its litterally the best drawing i've ever drawn in my entire life xD.

So my favour is: Is there anyone out there who can:

1. Draw pretty well
2. If yes, then can you draw faces well?
3. If yes yet again, can you redo my channel logo and draw it better than i did?

Alternative 4: If its hard for you to redo my drawing, then i can send you a picture of myself in real life so it's easier for you to anticipate how your drawing of me will turn out to be.

My channel logo is also the profile picture i use on Youtube talks, so you already know how its kinda supposed to look like.

I will also pay you for drawing me unless you do it for free of course.

If you wonder about anything more, then we can talk it out by chatting and find solutions that way :). Thank you so much for reading, and please consider drawing me, it would help me out alot and i will highly appreciate it! :D

BrettMikaluk

Uniquely Awesome Since 1997
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Could you find an example or two of the style you're hoping for the final portrait to look like? That will give me a better idea of time it will take to complete and if I can actually draw you in the style you'll be happy with!

Reactions: Spuntillian

Spuntillian

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Could you find an example or two of the style you're hoping for the final portrait to look like? That will give me a better idea of time it will take to complete and if I can actually draw you in the style you'll be happy with!
Thank you for the reply! Hmm... lets see, i cant start a conversation on Yttalks just yet so i cant really tell you in private so i have to write here.

If you try to search Alpharad on google images, you will see this youtuber's channel art, or rather Youtube profile picture/logo. Its something around that style. Now, i'm not an artist so dont judge my explanation ok? xD. But if you try to like, mix my profile pic, and try to draw in the same style as that Alpharad dude. It would be sick! Is this ok for you?

Boki

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
Heya, I can try to draw you in my style. I basically have two styles, the one I use in my YT videos (like my profile picture here), which is more cartoony, and the ones I use for my biblical project, which are tad more serious but still stylized:

I can do you in both - no pressure to use any of them if you opt for a different illustratior. :)

Reactions: Spuntillian

Spuntillian

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Heya, I can try to draw you in my style. I basically have two styles, the one I use in my YT videos (like my profile picture here), which is more cartoony, and the ones I use for my biblical project, which are tad more serious but still stylized:

I can do you in both - no pressure to use any of them if you opt for a different illustratior. :)
Eyy thanks for the reply man! But... hmm... nooo i'm sorry :/ its not the style i am looking for unfortunately, but thank you so much for replying and give a suggestion either way! Keep doing it, there will eventually be someone who will accept your offer, i'm sure of it ;D.

Spuntillian

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello there! I think i can help you out. If you want you can check my instagram for an example of my work.
My contact info:
Instagram: @stes_d
Email: stgrphics@gmail.com
Omg your style is amazing holy xD. But i think the drawing will be too real for my taste, so sorry i'm a have to turn it down :/. But JESUS you are good at drawing, keep that going man! :D