Minyin Valarauco

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So, I'm having a problem with the channel watermark/branding function. Since I've started I can't get it to work or show up after creating one, with how someone says to make one in a video. Can someone tell me how to make a watermark/branding, what program I have to use, step by step instructions, and how to add it to my videos so that it actually works and shows up please? Like I know exactly how to add the file, but then again maybe I'm doing that wrong to, I was pretty sure it was upload file on the watermark page. Then if that is not the problem then I need all of what I said before. Basically a step by step of how to create one, along with what program I should use to do it. Also I should have read through the sub forum titles first before posting, as I put this in the wrong one first and it doesn't allow me to delete it lol.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Could you please explain a little clearer? Are you having trouble adding you logo in the bottom corner from the built in YouTube feature? Are you asking how to edit in a water mark to your video with a video editor? It should be pretty simple to create a PNG file in Photo Shop or Gimp and add it to your video in a program like HitFilm or Premiere pro.

Reactions: Minyin Valarauco

Minyin Valarauco

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Could you please explain a little clearer? Are you having trouble adding you logo in the bottom corner from the built in YouTube feature? Are you asking how to edit in a water mark to your video with a video editor? It should be pretty simple to create a PNG file in Photo Shop or Gimp and add it to your video in a program like HitFilm or Premiere pro.
Umm that was actually very clear, I'm sorry that you are having trouble understanding, but there is no way for me to explain any further beyond what I wrote originally. I also understand that it's easy to create a png file, and I did so and then I uploaded it to my videos in youtube and it didn't work, like I had explained and wrote above. But, just adding a watermark to my video with a video editor is not at all what I'm talking about or need help with. I already know how to do that, it's simple.