I need Help ASAP

Sladee

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Listen, you now have to upload a similar video to the one that blew up in views. Have a similar title, and the first line in the description should be similar too. If YouTube will promote that video again if if feels that the orginal video did well.

TheDutchTexan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It is normal to see a sharp drop after the first 24-48 hours. After that the views usually just trickle in unless it is a video that gets referred by other, more popular, YouTube videos. Then it keeps up the views. I have a few videos like that, and they pretty much carry the channel sort of speak.

And then you have the people that buy views, which see all the traffic within that same period, and after that they literally drop dead. Usually accompanied with a disproportionate amount of likes / dislikes and comments. I recently made a video of an event, and someone else did the same thing. Plenty of videographers at that event, no problem with me. I do this for a hobby, not to measure my personal worth. But I did wonder why one video was outperforming mine in strides. I usually have pretty decent views, and my coverage is well regarded. This video was breaking the mold, gaining views left and right. I didn't call him out on it, but it is 100% what happened after checking the rest of his channel and finding a similar trend. I feel sorry for people that have to spend money to be relevant.

JindoBui

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey, I don't know what I have done. So last night I uploaded a video and it blew up quick. It got over 17000 views which is amazing for a Youtuber of my size, however, after 2pm BST the views literally just stop stone cold dead. I don't know if its something I have done or something is wrong with Youtube. I have been racking my brain all day and I can't find an answer....

Any help would be appreciated. :)
Waoo! First week on youtube and you reach 17k! That pretty bad a**!