Gaming I need gameplay for my commentaries!

Avio Games

Reaction score
Basically I make commentaries over gameplay where I give advice or talk about specific things, but I have the old gen console and no recording software. I'll give you a channel link in the description of my video if you email me some gameplay I can use at thatguybiz82@gmail.com

CrudeHen

Reaction score
Um I can send you some vids of me playing black ops and such

robotgamerplays

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Basically I make commentaries over gameplay where I give advice or talk about specific things, but I have the old gen console and no recording software. I'll give you a channel link in the description of my video if you email me some gameplay I can use at thatguybiz82@gmail.com
hey i have a bunch of games so if your interested

Natical

Reaction score
I'm your guy. I have gta 5, battlefield one, and other games people like to use in commentaries.

My Discord is Itz Natical if you would like to contact me

Avio Games

Reaction score
I'm your guy. I have gta 5, battlefield one, and other games people like to use in commentaries.

My Discord is Itz Natical if you would like to contact me
Can you email me? If you could email gameplay to thatguybiz82@gmail.com that would be awesome![DOUBLEPOST=1487309127,1487309085][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ok so i assume you will say who the gameplay is from or atleast put it in the description right?
Yes I will link you in the description[DOUBLEPOST=1487309162][/DOUBLEPOST]
Um I can send you some vids of me playing black ops and such
Please do! Email me at thatguybiz82@gmail.com[DOUBLEPOST=1487309200][/DOUBLEPOST]
hey i have a bunch of games so if your interested
Sounds great my dude!