I need feedback! :)

JSacks

My channel is http://www.youtube.com/whatjeremy and I need some feedback/criticism. I am a youtube partner with over 8000 subscribers and I plan to make it big on YouTube. Anything I should be doing differently? I mainly target my videos at girls. In fact, 92% of my fan base is female users. Tell me what you think! Thanks :)

Oh, and any future video ideas? :)

Dude. I don't think you need to do anything differently, cuz whatever you're doing, it's working! How did you get this far? I would say you're already very big.

I agree and congratulations on doing so well with your channel. But, I would say that there a few small things that you could improve on since you're asking. I was watching your video "5 Ways to Make a Guy Like You" and firstly I think that's a great topic, especially since a large portion of your audience is female. I feel like the video was well thought out, interesting, and what you were saying made sense. But, maybe you can add in some other elements to your videos to make them a bit more entertaining. Maybe like an intro/outro, or background music (there's a lot of pretty good royalty free music that you could probably use) and some more complex editing. Like cut scenes, different angles, etc.

I feel like you have the right foundation to build on and really take your videos to the next level. It also helps that you already have a pretty big audience.

Since your videos seem to be about finding love, you could host a series on the subject, helping young women improve themselves in order to attract a mate. Model it along the lines of Extreme Makeover, What Not To Where or Queer Eye. You could partner with someone to do an affordable makeover (hair, makeup, clothing), along with date coaching, health and fitness and other self improvement segments.

If that doesn't appeal to you, you might try a romantic drama web series.

Back