I need criticism please!

Are my Logo and Channel Art good at all?

• Yeah bro!

• No it stinks!

• Meh.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I love love love your logo (or I suppose you could call it a profile photo as well). However, I don't like the color of your text in the channel art. It's difficult to read with the background you chose. Also, if you have a galaxy in the background of your profile pic I wouldn't have a galaxy in the background of your channel art. I suggest you maybe choose a basic color for the background of one of the two.

(On a side note your account looks really cool and I subscribed. Your golden retriever may actually be one of the cutest golden retrievers ever.)

Font color is the only problem, a little hard on the eyes. But besides that, for it being self-made it is really good!

How are my logo and channel art? Just want to see what people think. I made it with Gimp 2.0.

Hi @Archimage , welcome to YTtalk.

I've moved your thread to the reviews forum. :) Please note that the review forum is the only forum where members can ask for feedback on their videos and channel (including artwork). We like to keep this sort of thread out of the main forums. :)

Good luck.

Back