I Need Commentary Ideas

Sinser

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
What do you find fun about youtube ?
I just see all these people traveling and having amazing times at conventions and just meeting new people and making friends and I just think that would be fun, and YouTube just kinda brings it all together.

Tyhd

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I just see all these people traveling and having amazing times at conventions and just meeting new people and making friends and I just think that would be fun, and YouTube just kinda brings it all together.
So you want to make videos to essentially 'fit in' ?

Tyhd

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Nah it just looks like hell of a lot of fun, I mean who wouldn't want to do it?
Me. I would hate to go to a convention such as E3 or VidCon.

Sinser

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Me. I would hate to go to a convention such as E3 or VidCon.
Literally even when you say that sentence from behind a screen reading it just feels like sarcasm even if you're not being sarcastic.[DOUBLEPOST=1466071259,1466071201][/DOUBLEPOST]
Literally even when you say that sentence from behind a screen reading it just feels like sarcasm even if you're not being sarcastic.
I'm sure there's plenty of people like that but you're the first and probably won't be the last that I meet like that.

Tyhd

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Literally even when you say that sentence from behind a screen reading it just feels like sarcasm even if you're not being sarcastic.[DOUBLEPOST=1466071259,1466071201][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm sure there's plenty of people like that but you're the first and probably won't be the last that I meet like that.
I'm not antisocial I'm just not big into video games or comic books or even youtube enough to go to a convention. Thats weird, You're the first person I met who wants to make videos just so they fit in a vidcon and not because they enjoy making videos.

Sinser

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm not antisocial I'm just not big into video games or comic books or even youtube enough to go to a convention. Thats weird, You're the first person I met who wants to make videos just so they fit in a vidcon and not because they enjoy making videos.
Well in my case I'm very into video games and very into YouTube and I don't care about fitting in and if you knew me as person in irl you would most definitely know that lol. I mean hell yeah vidcon would be fun to me. But this thread was not created to hear your personal opinion on you going to vidcon and E3. So sorry if I offended you in anyway.

RiffRaff

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian
Don't mind me, I'm just here to watch *eats popcorn* *realises it's not popcorn*

Tyhd

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Well in my case I'm very into video games and very into YouTube and I don't care about fitting in and if you knew me as person in irl you would most definitely know that lol. I mean hell yeah vidcon would be fun to me. But this thread was not created to hear your personal opinion on you going to vidcon and E3. So sorry if I offended you in anyway.
Oh yeah back onto point, you said you wanted to fit in and that is why you started your youtube channel...

Sinser

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Oh yeah back onto point, you said you wanted to fit in and that is why you started your youtube channel...
I said no such thing of "fitting in", I could care less if I fit in I mean who like square and boring, be weird and quirky.