Request I need channel art please (free)

PraiseBeJesus

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello! I need a nice channel art. Here's the details. I am a gaming youtuber (mostly minecraft) Can u make me some kind of cartoonish minecraft channel art? Something like PopularMMOs. (image is attached) (No links in the bottom corner). also add a few cool minecraft characters fighting etc. and can u make the guy with the swords look like Mickey Mouse? and have the words say MickulousMC? Thanks!

Last edited:

PraiseBeJesus

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
After The Banner (i forgot to add this in the first post) can you do this icon but with the guy looking like mickey mouse?

MissVictorious

Reaction score
I’m going to tell you, as a graphic designer with a college degree, that you should in no way be asking for something of that magnitude for free. If I was to charge you for that I’m the same way I would charge all my clients, something like that could easily run close to $300-$500 for the hand drawing and layout work that would need to be done.

Reactions: LandyVlad

Essie Kelly

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
It depends on how much you are willing to pay for the work of a designer. Write to me if it is still relevant and we will discuss the conditions.

JohnSuhArtist

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi PraiseBeJesus! I am an artist and do graphics as well, I'd be willing to help you out! Feel free to reach out to me if you still need channel banner work done!