I need brutal honesty feedback for my channel+videos. No holds barred

Fost

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Other
I don't see a problem just level the audio with the music for balance,maybe tell us a lil history about the place and animals, the voices are clear but be careful not to have the music drown out the voices. fam just keep doing you hit the forums and social media and I think ya'll be ok.

Reactions: Howard Wilson

Howard Wilson

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I don't see a problem just level the audio with the music for balance,maybe tell us a lil history about the place and animals, the voices are clear but be careful not to have the music drown out the voices. fam just keep doing you hit the forums and social media and I think ya'll be ok.
Yeah I need to work on the audio havent really learned that aspect yet so I can improve on that.. Ok I can see that like kind of a slash documentary type I see your point and engaging the audience. Thanks for the feedback

SWBAH

Reaction score
Website
youtu.be
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think the video is really great. I SCUBA Dive and it is hard to shoot in the water and think your doing a great job with the shots and mixing things up especially in the beginning of the video with the aerials. If you're looking for something to work on the above is tricky with audio but it helps to tell the story of the trip. The non-camera friendly environments make it tough though.

Howard Wilson

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think the video is really great. I SCUBA Dive and it is hard to shoot in the water and think your doing a great job with the shots and mixing things up especially in the beginning of the video with the aerials. If you're looking for something to work on the above is tricky with audio but it helps to tell the story of the trip. The non-camera friendly environments make it tough though.
It is very hard to film while in the water I only had a go pro at the time and the audio for the go pro and not good as we all know.

Fost

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Other
@Howard Wilson But honestly bro most of your formula for that vid was dope keep it up