I need avices

dotz95

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I m not a native, and still i m learning english , on ur opinion what i have to improve about my language, and my channel ?

Reactions: Cloud9

ImChazza

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi! My biggest piece of advice would be to learn English the best you can. If you want to appeal to an English audience, you have to have clear commentary everyone can understand. I could understand most of what you are saying, but not all. You have good editing and your channel looks very colourful! Keep working hard :)

Reactions: Jutta

DeliciousCrackers

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
As a person who has English as their second language i have one advice for you. ENUNCIATE. You can be really bad at English, but if you enunciate words it will make them more understandable and better to watch. Your accent can be your thing and can be fixed long term. I feel as if the shorter solution is enunciation.
Hope this helped!

Reactions: Jutta

Jutta

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hi, I watched your video and found it pretty funny; good humor!
To your language: I am not a native English speaker too, but I have lived in New Zealand now for 10 years. I found it sometimes a bit hard to unterstand you. So working on your pronunciation will help. Maybe you could look for a native speaker in your area? You could do a language exchange. Italian - English
Usually that helps a lot.
Good luck!

Cloud9

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I m not a native, and still i m learning english , on ur opinion what i have to improve about my language, and my channel ?

Hi Dotz,
Honestly i thought your English was very good for a second language, there wasn't really any part i didn't understand, but for the sake of others I do think you would benefit from learning it a bit better and enunciating so that EVERYONE can hear and understand you. apart from that i thought the commentary was very good. keep it up"
hope this helps

-Cloud