Voice Acting I need an actor.

Kyrie

Creator.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I need an editor for a hush hush project.

"
Hello,

My name is Quantum. I am 19 years old and I live in california. I've been an urban explorer as long as I can remember. There is a true beauty of beholding the past's great achievements. There's also something a little bit saddening that it's lost but it is bitter sweet.

While exploring Camp Tracy in Byron, CA I found what appeared to be.. a shrine? Anyway, when I took the SD card the area around it became suddenly dark. Okay, well not instantly but it seemed that quite a bit of time passed. It could have just been later than I remember but that's besides the point.

I took the SD card, and what do you know it was corrupted.. It has been raining out here lately, so that could be why. After numorous attempts and calling my friend over I was able to get a rather generous amount of files off the card and onto my PC. I have been uploading the files after I sort through them.

I'll be honest though. It's very disheartening some of the content I have seen so I am taking my time. I have two files uploaded.

It seems that there are three individuals who are also urban explorers, and they found some sort of stone? I've been back once after this and was unable to locate the stone. I was able to locate the sign seen in File #1 but I am not sure if I'd like to go back. I was wondering if anyone can help me make sense of this?

If you have found any stones, or know of any other urban exploration places to visit please email me toQuantumFires@hotmail.com

I'm SURE this has something to do with urbex, and to my knowledge these individuals okay. So I must find out more about this."

Please post below.

WhatsUpMark

BreadFarking Good!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
This sounds interesting!

What type of acting would you like? I'm quite confused since you tagged voice-acting. Do you only need the voice? Or would you also need a visual image. Thanks!