I need advice on Blocking low CPC Ads

hayaanda

Good day,
I was trying to make a research on youtube on what to do to increase my CPC cause my Cpc is 0.01, so I came across a video where I was to told to block list some low ads cpc and also i was given list of 440 low cpc link to block on adsense dashboard.

Why i come here is that is it advisable to do this?
  • is it save?
  • has anyone try this before?

Please I need your advice on this

Good day,
I was trying to make a research on youtube on what to do to increase my CPC cause my Cpc is 0.01, so I came across a video where I was to told to block list some low ads cpc and also i was given list of 440 low cpc link to block on adsense dashboard.

Why i come here is that is it advisable to do this?
  • is it save?
  • has anyone try this before?

Please I need your advice on this
It's not worth the effort. YouTube automatically assigns the best paid ads for your content and if you filter some of the advertisers, you risk being with no ads at all. Better focus bringing more viewers to your videos from different countries than anything else. Also make sure your videos and described well, that will bring bigger pool of advertisers.

From my own research. Do not do it. YouTube will show the best paying ads. Most will be low. If you cut them out you will cut your revenue even further.

Worrying about money is the least of your concerns. Worry about attracting viewers and returning viewership first if you have to take the business approach. Your content is what most YouTubers despise though. Multiple uploads a day of the same text based content designed to drone out other content.

Back