Voice Acting CLOSED - I need a voice over for my comicbook and cinema channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fanboy Co.

Reaction score
Ok thanks! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1520224024,1520215938][/DOUBLEPOST][DOUBLEPOST=1520224056][/DOUBLEPOST]I recorded my voice with my mic and it sounds REALLY bad (I used my computer mic), I suggest getting somebody else for your voiceovers.
Send it anyway (If you want). I can try to fix it. If it doesn't work, then I'll take your suggestion.

Fanboy Co.

Reaction score
I’m interested
Okay, dude. Can you send a sample?[DOUBLEPOST=1520300476,1520231833][/DOUBLEPOST]
My pronunciation is crystal clear and I'd be happy to make a sample for you. I can do a sample recording for you if you like, but if you want to hear a ready-made voice sample, check out any one of the Nightriders: Battle of the Bands videos on my channel (other videos may not necessarily have my voice!).
Hi, Rowan. If you still interested send me a sample.

Rowan Oakley

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Okay, dude. Can you send a sample?[DOUBLEPOST=1520300476,1520231833][/DOUBLEPOST]

Hi, Rowan. If you still interested send me a sample.
Heya,

Is there a particular tract I need to read for you? If not, you can already find examples of my readings if you check out one of the many Nightriders: Battle of the Bands videos I've put up. Several are very recent on my channel. Sorry I can't link to them - these forums don't allow that.

P.S: Thank you for your previous flattery! That kind of encouragement always goes down well!

Johnjackallen

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Not sure if you're still looking, but if you still need someone I'd be happy to help! Check out my channel for an idea of my voice and let me know if it's any use!

Christian Amos

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hey I have a very good mic, it is a Blue Yeti, and I also have great pronunciation and a large vocabulary. My first and only language is English and my room is soundproofed so it won't be hard to edit my audio either.

Gigantics

Reaction score
Hey I have a very good mic, it is a Blue Yeti, and I also have great pronunciation and a large vocabulary. My first and only language is English and my room is soundproofed so it won't be hard to edit my audio either.
Hey OP, looks like you found someone to do your voiceovers! :xd:

javacentral

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'd definitely be interested. I love me some marvel and DC!

NewbArchitect

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
is this still open for grabs? i'd like to take a shot at it, if its still available. let me know :)

SAJCON

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Let me know if you still need help! I have a professional home studio and equipment and quite a lot of experience. Voice sample is on profile. And also ton of voiceovers on the youtube channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.