Music I need A theme song ill pay!

Thevide0kings

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
ill do anything its for a tech show of course u get full shoutouts and stuff thank you ! and ill pay u on here ? skype me for more details Masterlordgod

Tonio

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director
ill do anything its for a tech show of course u get full shoutouts and stuff thank you ! and ill pay u on here ? skype me for more details Masterlordgod
Search the web for royality free music so you can make a theme tune for your tech show so you don't have to worry about getting into any copyright issues with youtube:)

Thevide0kings

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
i'm looking for a personal made i am partnered i have as much royalty free music i could ask for thanks tho

AusBluesMan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician
I'd be happy to do something. Check my channel for examples of the quality of my work etc. and let me know.

And, payment isn't necessary :p.

Thevide0kings

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
I'd be happy to do something. Check my channel for examples of the quality of my work etc. and let me know.

And, payment isn't necessary :p.
that sounds awesome your music sounds awesome i need something upbeat just skype me masterlordgod

DreamZone

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
´Hi I am a young electronic music producer and I though well, that you could use my music check out my channe and awnser if you are interested! :D