I Need A Star Wars Song...

chill_bro_videos

I've Got It
Hello,

I'm in need of a the Star Wars song, Duel of the Fates. Does anyone know where I can find a remake of this, that I can use in a monetized video? I made a Jedi skit. Thanks :).

Copyrighted music on YouTube is ALWAYS a gamble man. That's why I NEVER use it. I don't want a strike on my channel, especially since I'm in it for the long run. If you must, I'd say look into fair use. I'm not too too familiar with the subject myself because (like I said) I don't mess around with copyrighted content anyway. But look into it man. Find out some laws in place for copyright content and fair use. Also, DON"T FORGET TO READ YOUTUBE'S OWN COPYRIGHT POLICY. Even if you found a loophole and you can legally get away with it, Google may get you with it's own copyright policy. Look well into it man and good luck to ya. You'll need it.

Business Inquiries -------> glegendbusiness@outlook.com

You are NOT going to find any music that is directly linked to Star Wars under non-commercial licensing or copyright free.

Every piece of music composed for Star Wars movies, skits, games and such are protected under copyright law.

My advice is to find 'Epic' music to suit the theme of your video, but I wouldn't risk using anything directly linked to Star Wars.

EDIT: After some searching, I have found some original music that sounds much like the music you'd find in Star Wars. Search "Royalty Free Music: "The Dark One" With Free Download" on YouTube.

You are NOT going to find any music that is directly linked to Star Wars under non-commercial licensing or copyright free.

Every piece of music composed for Star Wars movies, skits, games and such are protected under copyright law.

My advice is to find 'Epic' music to suit the theme of your video, but I wouldn't risk using anything directly linked to Star Wars.

EDIT: After some searching, I have found some original music that sounds much like the music you'd find in Star Wars. Search "Royalty Free Music: "The Dark One" With Free Download" on YouTube.
Can a composer not recreate a song in, say, FL studio, and distribute the song? For example, I could remake a beat to a rap song, and rap over the beat, and distribute it as a remix, no?[DOUBLEPOST=1481260001,1481259973][/DOUBLEPOST]I found an alternative to what I needed. But thank you all above for your responses.

Back