Request I need a new logo and banner

BigFlood

Reaction score
Hi my channel name is VonyxHD and I am looking for someone to make me a new logo and banner and I really want someone to be creative and make a cool logo and put it in my banner. I cannot pay but I could give a shoutout. Thank you for reading.

louie ueckermann

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
sure ill make you a free banner what do you want it to be based on
i am a small YouTube that makes graphics template for other to use so just let me know what you want on it and ill do it for you

BigFlood

Reaction score
sure ill make you a free banner what do you want it to be based on
i am a small YouTube that makes graphics template for other to use so just let me know what you want on it and ill do it for you
I don't exactly know what I want well I want someone to make me a cool logo that goes on the banner and then my name on the banner along with some photos of the games I play like fortnite mostly.

Venox

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Hello there, we're Venox, a new design team. If you still need a logo and banner, we could create one for you free of charge. Please email us @venoxdesigns77@gmail.com if you're interested! We'll go over your request in detail there.

ssshockz

Reaction score
Hi! I don't know if you are still looking for a banner, but If you need one, I'll help with that! Just hit me up. :)

Discord- ssshockz#5569

Email- dylanleexd@gmail.com

Portfolio- I will give to you :)