Request I NEED A NEW LOGO AND BANNER

BinateGaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, plain and simple
I need a banner and logo for my Yt Channel @BinateGaming
I don't want it too fancy or anything, more minimalist and eye-catching banner and logo.
Here's an example of what I am requesting along those lines.
[DOUBLEPOST=1515107818,1515107768][/DOUBLEPOST]Make sure the heading is just BINATE
NOT BINATE GAMING!!

Daniel Withell

Reaction score
Sure man I'm down to do that fro you! So what characters are you looking for to feature on the banner and what are your social medias so that they can be displayed? Also since I am doing this for free I would appreciate a small shout out in your next vid, promoting my channel linked on my profile!

BinateGaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Sure man I'm down to do that fro you! So what characters are you looking for to feature on the banner and what are your social medias so that they can be displayed? Also since I am doing this for free I would appreciate a small shout out in your next vid, promoting my channel linked on my profile!
Zombie characters from Left4Dead2 and Dying Light. Fortnite characters, gta V characters, Layers of Fear characters (optional). Social media links of twitter and instagram @BinateGaming. Sure i will give you a shoutout if i accept your art :)[DOUBLEPOST=1515187991,1515187854][/DOUBLEPOST]
Zombie characters from Left4Dead2 and Dying Light. Fortnite characters, gta V characters, Layers of Fear characters (optional). Social media links of twitter and instagram @BinateGaming. Sure i will give you a shoutout if i accept your art :)
if you are drawing these characters. Could you add the Axeman from the game Run Room. If not dw about it.