I need A LOT OF HELP!

AYRENvids

I need to stop caring too much.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If you've seen my forum posts around here, you probably know about the contest I'm taking part in, I've mentioned it in quite a few of my posts.
But here:
Please watch this video for at least 10 seconds, so Youtube can count your view, and share this video in places, where it could get a lot of attention. The story's next: I'm currently taking part in a 6-months long Youtube contest. First place winner gets an awesome professional camera. To win, I don't need anything else, but a lot of views. The leader of the contest currently has almost 80,000 views, so I need all the help I can get! Please watch and SHARE this video :)
Thank you in advance.

Please, it doesn't require much effort to help out a fellow Youtuber, besides I think whoever the person is, they would probably like a little home made pet video :)

Reactions: Inx

AYRENvids

I need to stop caring too much.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Aww I love these kind of videos!
That is awesome! ;)
Could you please share with your friends as well? I'm sure people wouldn't say no to a cute pet video after a long day of work and all :D

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That is awesome! ;)
Could you please share with your friends as well? I'm sure people wouldn't say no to a cute pet video after a long day of work and all :D
I favorited it so it should show up in my feed and all my subscribers.

elaine ewing

I've Got It
Reaction score
If you've seen my forum posts around here, you probably know about the contest I'm taking part in, I've mentioned it in quite a few of my posts.
But here:
Please watch this video for at least 10 seconds, so Youtube can count your view, and share this video in places, where it could get a lot of attention. The story's next: I'm currently taking part in a 6-months long Youtube contest. First place winner gets an awesome professional camera. To win, I don't need anything else, but a lot of views. The leader of the contest currently has almost 80,000 views, so I need all the help I can get! Please watch and SHARE this video :)
Thank you in advance.

Please, it doesn't require much effort to help out a fellow Youtuber, besides I think whoever the person is, they would probably like a little home made pet video :)
DONE! Good Luck!