Short Film I need a great video-maker! (Animation & Instructional Presentation)

mitchellleary

Reaction score
Hi!

I've just signed up on this forum and WOW! Some amazing people here expressing themselves in so many different ways! Make sure that you maximise your talent to continue to change the world, people's perceptions and the way people receive information.

I'm looking for someone to produce a video for me with my guidance as I have no experience, well, little experience making videos.

The video will need to be fun, interesting, innovative and use a range of different media to put the point across. It will be instructional as well as inspirational.
The videos that I would like our video to be similar to, are the ones that combine graphics, some animation, real footage etc to create a montage with a voice-over to inspire viewers. Being uber-creative and thinking outside the box is a must!

Purpose: promote the revolutionary idea behind my new website which has the potential to become as big as any of the biggest sites in the world. However we need some crazy videos to grab people's attention. It's not every day that an opportunity to work on a project that can change the world is offered.
Being the brain behind the memorable promotional videos will also make the video-maker sought after in the industry as a whole.

If you think you are who I'm looking for and want to work with me, drop me a private message or reply on this thread!

I'm really looking forward to seeing who tickles my belly :)

Have a good weekend all!

skenkee

Mr. Blue
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Tickles belly.
I would like to hear more about your idea.

FantasyGamerX

'Cause Grades.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Gamer
Hello! I would love to help, what can I do?

VesuviusStudios

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
i can be of assistance i guess but i need to approve of the idea before taking another step with you,
some background: i have taken a digital video editing class and loved it! i also participated in a few film festivals, i have the canon XH-A1's (amazing camera)
regards,
VesuviusStudios

JustSomeGermanDude

Experted expert in expertness.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It's not every day that an opportunity to work on a project that can change the world is offered.
Yeah...
but it is every day that you see buzz word filled, vague calls for proposals, offering to work on the next best thing since sliced bread. So I'd say you'd have to be a bit more specific and try to persuade people with information instead of just trying to tickle their bellies...