I need a good microphone!

Elizabeth Prior

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
As many of you have pointed out, my current microphone cannot handle my big voice. As of now, I have a CAD u37 USB mic. I need suggestions for a singer with a very large voice.

Please help!

Thexwildxguitarist

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
The blue spark studio condenser microphone is great for vocals and instruments (i see you play the piano too!) It can handle tons of volume for a condenser, I've used it to mic my guitar cab which is extremely loud, and its made by one of the most respected microphone companies in the world. It comes in a nice wooden box with a custom mount and a sweet windscreen. It's by far the best condenser microphone in its price range. (199.99) Check it out!

Wilad

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
For a really high end mic I would recommend the Neumann U87 or the TLM 103 but these can cost several thousand dollars, I someday hope to own one myself. A good multipurpose mic that doesn't cost too much is the Shure SM either the 58 for vocals or 57 on instruments.

JTAphotographs

Ask me anything. ANYTHING! o_O
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Reviewer, Designer, Cartoonist
I definitely recommend this Mic : CLICK HERE
Its called the 'Blue Snowball' Mic - an easy to use USB microphone - its AWESOME!!!

hope this helps!! :)

Lee-Zette

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Awesome mic. Have tested the ROde NT1 and its better but more expensive . You can listen to my youtube video and it was done with the Bluebird. You will not make a mistake.\ choosing bluebird mic.

Reactions: Elizabeth Prior

Thexwildxguitarist

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Rode makes incredible mics for vocals. Strongly recommend rode or that blue spark studio that i posted above (I have that one) But i tested the rode and loved it with acoustic guitar. I just preferred the look of the blue:D Around the same price, great mics, I'd just go and see if you can try them out somewhere

Reactions: Lee-Zette

Lee-Zette

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
You can ask Sam Ash if you are near a Sam Ash shop. DOnt know if they are only in Texas. But I love my Blue and it sounds good. I will buy a Rode Nti or AKG - did my music video in the studio with an AKG and that is the ultimate mic but very expensive. You have setting on the mic to choose from like Omnidirectional, Unidirectional or directional bass off or pad. Its your choice, awesome warm clear sound. If you have the $ than AKG the one.

Andeo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
As many of you have pointed out, my current microphone cannot handle my big voice. As of now, I have a CAD u37 USB mic. I need suggestions for a singer with a very large voice.

Please help!
I can tell you the Rode NT1 Friend,
Contents of the package, full version of Cubase to record
and Beat at the same time create.
You just have to set apart for a while with this software.