Other I need a girl!

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
I need a girl for a new comedy video I have. It won't require much at all, however the premise is a bit vulgar lol. Basically, two english gentlemen are deciding the best way to ask a girl out, and they come to the conclusion that it is to slap her across the face with your "naughty bits". They decide this method is fool proof because it will let her know you like her, and it lets her know you respect her. Then I will have a scene where the guy goes up to the girl and says "why hello there! I have something I'd like to give you!" You see the word "censored" on a blank screen, you hear the unzip, the smack, and then I need a girl to look absolutely horrified with her hand on her cheek, it cuts to me who's giving a look like "so you wanna go out or what?" She screams and we cut back to the two guys trying to figure out why their brilliant plan didn't work.

It's actually going to be really funny, though I know it's a tacky premise lol. Anyway, any takers?

Reactions: Michael

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
reading the title i was about to say ditto ...
Well yeah that too, I need a girl to be in this comedy sketch, AND I need one to hold me at night, this thread is a call for both :biggrin:

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i could shave and put on make up...... :D and stuff my chest with socks....dunno what i'd do about the package tho...it is a third leg down there..

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
Honestly... as much as having a girl do it would be funny... it might be funnier to have a guy do it in drag... like I'm imagining vicboss do this.. it would be hysterical *strokes beard..*

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
vic you wanna be the girl I slap with my naughty bits? lmao[DOUBLEPOST=1343693774][/DOUBLEPOST]*Realizes he asked in a disrespectful way, looks vicboss in the eyes, gets down on one knee* Vicboss, we've known each other a long time, we are arguably the most beautiful men on this forum, no.. in the entire world... I would like to cordially ask you, with the utmost respect, will you... be... the girl... I slap... with my naughty bits? Think about all we've been through before you answer... Just mull it over... Think about it... come on bro... do it...