Vlog I Need a Girl and a Guy YouTuber For Collab Today!

Ethan Strebow

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey! I need one girl and one guy for the next video I'm making. This video is going to be coming out Thursday the 11th. So I need this today or tomorrow! If you can't do that don't sign up to do this. Credit will be given. For the girl part...
I will be putting my hand on a table wearing a duct tape ring. I will spin around it like they sometimes do in those jewelry commercials...except I'll be spinning around it. It will not be spinning. So my back will pass the camera every once in a while.

Girl Part:

So I need an announcer girl to say.
"And here we have a very nice, very robust piece. It is hand crafted by the gifted jeweler Ethan Streblow. Ethan Streblow has been featured in many magazines such as Fife Magazine, Modest Chic, and he has received the coveted title "King of Cubic Zirconia" from from False Jewelers' Digest. This 0 cara ductanian alloy band is the perfect gift for the working man, stay at home mom, or peace offereing to the father-in-law, and...hey!? (She notices that my back blacks out the camera every once in a while) What's wrong with the camera?"
I only need the audio.
I also need a picture of the left eye looking beautiful with extensive makeup on it. That is for a later Before and After gag.

Guy Part:

Looking into the camera like one of those commercials where they bring real life people into it.
"Before switching to full contact contacts, I was ashamed of the way I saw myself. Now look at me."
I need a horrible picture of your left eye. Be squinting. Tears. Anything as long as it's close up.

At this point I will show a before picture with the guy's horrible eye picture and the after contacts picture will be the girl's makeup beautiful picture.

Remember, deadline is the six seventh and even the eighth would work, but that would be the last day I could take it.

If you want to be in it just post a message in the comments. I'll get back to you!

Remeber! We have to do this fast!

Thanks. God Bless.

Ethan Strebow

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey, my name is Eric and I do YouTube videos too! My channel is youtube . com / EJRebz and I do skits, parodies, music, and vlogs but am looking to get into more films and higher production value videos. I'm in California and was wondering if you wanted to collab or help each other out on some videos sometime.

Thanks,
Eric

@EJRebz
Sweet. I need your help right now, then. I am making a mock commercial so you know when they do the thing where they get real people to give their opinion on the product? I need you to say "Before switching to full contact contacts, I was ashamed of the way I saw myself. Now look at me." I also need you to take a picture of your left eye. I need you to make it about as disgusting as possible. Red, tears maybe. Just a horrible before picture, because for an after picture I am using some girl's eye with a lot of makeup. I want a drastic difference between the two. One other thing is I need it today or tomorrow. If you could do this it would rock! If not then we'll have to try something different later. My email is ethaninventions@gmail.com. Send the video and picture to me if you finish.
Thanks! God bless.