I need a free video file converter that doesn't compromise video quality?

SeanFace101

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Does anyone know of a free video file / format converter that does not compromise the quality of the video when watching it after its been converted?

.... turns out Windows Movie Maker does not supports videos recorded on my iPhone nor my digital camera :(

Conso1727

Pizza pasta mandolino videogiochi
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
Handbrake is worth a try, I usually use it to compress videos and there's minimal quality loss, with the correct settings you should be able to convert content without loss.

Brenden

Message me if you need anything :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Do i do them one at a time with this program? or is there an option to convert a bunch of videos at once?
I do believe it is one at a time, but it goes so fast it doesn't really matter.

Reactions: SeanFace101

Brandon

VISUAL.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Handbrake is worth a try, I usually use it to compress videos and there's minimal quality loss, with the correct settings you should be able to convert content without loss.
I second HandBrake.

Reactions: SeanFace101

veronica33067

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Does anyone know of a free video file / format converter that does not compromise the quality of the video when watching it after its been converted?

.... turns out Windows Movie Maker does not supports videos recorded on my iPhone nor my digital camera :(
*************.com! :bounce: It's super fast and easy! I love it! ;)

Juke Joint Gaming

Reaction score
I'd say handbrake if you can find the right settings. I never could and the quality got slightly worse after using it so now I don't compress at all anymore