Voice Acting I need a female voice for a LoL machinima.

Dgamewiz

Gaming Wizard
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
As the title says I need someone who is female and has a voice, that can do some lines for me. It's nothing big. (Mostly 'cause I like to voice everything myself.) I just need 3 lines done. If you'd like to do it, your channel will be linked, (IF YOU WANT IT TO BE) and your name will be at the end of the video. Just add my Skype and I'll send what is needed. Thank you for your time.

P.S. This is a LEAGUE OF LEGENDS video. If you don't play the game, you will not get some of the things given to you.

LeiJet

PC Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
YoutubableHD is a male and he can change his voice to a female which is quite weird but awesome at the same time. You could try messaging him but you'll most likely never get a reply back.

Lawlz

I has it :D
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well im not female but if ye needa male voice, just hit me up ^^

Andrew Flint

Adobe Certified Associate & Post Student
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
YoutubableHD is a male and he can change his voice to a female which is quite weird but awesome at the same time. You could try messaging him but you'll most likely never get a reply back.
actually he replies to tweets all the time with MsHeartAttack.. I've had multiple conversations with them.. they don't advertise videos though so he might not want to do a collab.. but who knows you might catch him on a lucky day :)

Reactions: LeiJet