Request I Need A Designer!!!

jamsterkid

My name is James, and i am 50% of PopcornGamers
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hi!
my name is james and i own the games cast-a great gaming channel on youtube-and would like to have somone to join the team who can:
do youtube backgrounds
make intros
do posters
come up with ideas for our website

if u can do any 2 of these then plz leave a comment saying wich ones u can do. (only do this if u are intrested in joining the team) :)

also if u join the team u get to have shoutouts all the time. and we do have 253 subs. so chances are they will get alot more well known!

JostenVlogs

I Vlog Everday On Youtube
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I'm in School for Graphic design so doing posters is not so hard. What does joining the team involve?

jamsterkid

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm in School for Graphic design so doing posters is not so hard. What does joining the team involve?
not much. it just means that in the future if we want a poster of anything else u can do for us with design u have to try. so basically u just make us things for design.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Are there any perks for whoever does all this?

SirGlitchify

YTtalk Mad!
Reaction score
Check out PimpMyChannel.com
They have some great backgrounds to do with gaming.
Also - Search for 'Minecraft' in the search bar.

Reactions: Michael

jamsterkid

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Like do they get anything for helping so much? :) What I am asking are there any incentives for doing this.
if they join the team they get to have shoutouts all the time. and we do have 253 subs. so chances are they will get alot more well known!

Reactions: Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
if they join the team they get to have shoutouts all the time. and we do have 253 subs. so chances are they will get alot more well known!
Oh well thats better :D

CainDamon

Cheese
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
hi!
my name is james and i own the games cast-a great gaming channel on youtube-and would like to have somone to join the team who can:
do youtube backgrounds
make intros
do posters
come up with ideas for our website
boy do I wish I knew how to
Do tht kind of stuff
if u can do any 2 of these then plz leave a comment saying wich ones u can do. (only do this if u are intrested in joining the team) :)

also if u join the team u get to have shoutouts all the time. and we do have 253 subs. so chances are they will get alot more well known!