Voice Acting I need a deep english-native voice for my history channel with a good mic.

Knowledgia

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Hello community!

My name is Julian and I have the channel : Knowledgia .
A channel based on animated History, teaching almost 30K people about some interesting things.

All I need is a good voice with a good mic for my videos. I am looking to a long-term collaboration.
Please reply to this section, here, if you are willing to collaborate.

Thanks community!

Refresh

Reaction score
I'm English, not too sure if my accent is what you desire though, and I don't think it's too prominent.

Check out one of my videos to hear it and the microphone quality and if it's up to your standard. :)

Reactions: Knowledgia

Knowledgia

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
It's pretty decent :) And I really like your accent. I am sure we can work it out for at least 1 video and we will see afterwards if you are willing to collaborate more of course :) Please give me your skype or any link to where we can speak more. Thanks!

Reactions: Refresh

Refresh

Reaction score
It's pretty decent :) And I really like your accent. I am sure we can work it out for at least 1 video and we will see afterwards if you are willing to collaborate more of course :) Please give me your skype or any link to where we can speak more. Thanks!
Sorry for the late reply, I've only just got back home from Monday, haha. My Discord is;
18 Sean#7205

Many thanks for the quick reply. :)

Curiosity Ridge

I make Videos
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Other
I do narrations. I have a Canadian English accent. Check out my channel if you are interested.

Reactions: TigerMaverick