I make Videos about Photography/Videography Tutorials and would love feedback

fadder8

Channel 8
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi everyone my name is Fadzai,

I have had my channel for approximately 2 years and have recently hit the 5000 subscriber mark.
I am not in this for views and subscribers or fame or whatever, I'm just genuinely in love with the content I create, however, I see that a lot of other YouTubers who started at around the same time as me have better growth in the same industry or segment. I would love feedback from you guys regarding the following:

1. Are my thumbnails good enough?
2. Is my production quality up to standard?
3. Is my content consistent enough in the sense that does it line up with the channel theme which are videos mainly focussed on videography/photography?
4. What areas of improvement do you see when you visit Channel 8?

Thanks a lot in advance guys

Minyin Valarauco

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
From what I see, your thumbnails are great, they accurately show what is going to be demonstrated or viewed when watching the video. Which is good, because thumbnails that are misleading just to get clicks will make people annoyed and mark your video with a dislike for no reason other than them being rude. Your production is really good, you have a good voice, precise talking points, and very well thought out wording and instruction. I can suggest being a little more animated or casual, sometimes you appear stiff/monotone (I need to work on this in my own videos, so don't feel bad). Yes, you are very well aligned with your theme and brand. Only improvements I can see are work on being a little more loose/casual.

Reactions: fadder8

fadder8

Channel 8
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks so much for your response Minyin, I've always been such a serious guy :unsure:, Just gotta figure out ways to lighten up a little lol!

Reactions: Minyin Valarauco

Minyin Valarauco

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks so much for your response Minyin, I've always been such a serious guy :unsure:, Just gotta figure out ways to lighten up a little lol!
No problem Fadder, happy to help when and where and also if I can lol. When others are smiling or happy about what they are watching or having explained to them they are more likely to be more interested in other things you have to say.