• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

I made partner! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatDaveCarter

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi Guys!!

As the subject suggests, I've just been accepted for partnership! Really over the moon right now as you can imagine.

Beers for all! :)

Dave

Siridium

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Nice one! Well done! I notice your a gamer. I'm a gamer to I do Minecraft videos mostly at the moment but hope to branch out. Check out my channel it's called Siridium (link in signature at bottom). It would mean a lot to me. I'm trying to build an audience like you to make videos for. Do you have any advice on getting partnered? Feal free to like, comment and subscribe as this would really help me out! Thanks :) and well done!

ThatDaveCarter

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks guys :)

Nice one! Well done! I notice your a gamer. I'm a gamer to I do Minecraft videos mostly at the moment but hope to branch out. Check out my channel it's called Siridium (link in signature at bottom). It would mean a lot to me. I'm trying to build an audience like you to make videos for. Do you have any advice on getting partnered? Feal free to like, comment and subscribe as this would really help me out! Thanks :) and well done!
I'm only new to this partner thing.. But I think what really helped me was releasing regularly. Once you start releasing videos on a schedule, your views/subscriptions start to pick up! There's more experienced people here that could answer you better than I could. Have a look in the YouTube strategies forum :)

Cheers,

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.