• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

I made it to 300?!!! So fast (sort of) omg

GameVestment

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
I feel like I have a strategy ...sort of. Kind of. I try to interact with other people as much as possible! I don't promote my channel at all, but I watch a lot of of let's players and I leave comments on their videos. If they're live streaming, I'll pop in and watch for a while to interact with their subs too! Like I said, I never plug my channel and I just hope for the best that someone will click out of curiosity from interacting with me[DOUBLEPOST=1533081192,1533081143][/DOUBLEPOST]

At first I was at it for a few months, but then I quit for two years (eeesh) and now I've only been back at it for about a month now :D
This is a great thing to do actually and something I did for several weeks. It actually works specially on Livestreams with a small audience. I stopped doing this because it takes a lot of time but I got to say that I should keep doing it and I will suggest everyone to at least try it. NEVER post your link but interact with the audience and respect the streamer. You can say things like,, ohh yeah that's a nice idea for a video I might do that, or yeah you right I made a video about it. Hope it helps and keep up the good work!!