• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

I made it to 300?!!! So fast (sort of) omg

NervousLatte

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
AhhHhhhh I know 300 is a tiny little fetus of a number, but it's such a big deal for me!!! Ahhhh, I started my channel almost two years ago and got my first 200 pretty quickly, but then I just...stopped. I stopped because of anxiety, health, and personal reasons (wooooh) but then decided to pick it back up again about a month ago and I don't know how or why (I don't even have a face cam [yet] and my commentary is always so jittery because I get nervous easily :cry2:) but I woke up this morning and had hit 300!

I'm so happy. Every tiny milestone makes me happy. Every subscriber that hops on by is a possible comment and someone I get to interact with :giggle:

darkstarmedia

Words are great.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
AhhHhhhh I know 300 is a tiny little fetus of a number, but it's such a big deal for me!!! Ahhhh, I started my channel almost two years ago and got my first 200 pretty quickly, but then I just...stopped. I stopped because of anxiety, health, and personal reasons (wooooh) but then decided to pick it back up again about a month ago and I don't know how or why (I don't even have a face cam [yet] and my commentary is always so jittery because I get nervous easily :cry2:) but I woke up this morning and had hit 300!

I'm so happy. Every tiny milestone makes me happy. Every subscriber that hops on by is a possible comment and someone I get to interact with :giggle:
300 is definitely a great number, regardless of how small you think it is! Congratulations - I love your username, btw.

Reactions: NervousLatte

Alex Gusnawan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi, you are not alone
The first time i reach 100 subscribers i feel like its a looong journey
Not all of my friends are supoortives
Sometimes they are not respond or support what i have done
I still nervous on camera too, i'm completely noob LOL

Congrats again, 300 is a number, what important more is you are happy with all you have done

Reactions: NervousLatte

NervousLatte

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Did you employ a strategy to get subs or did they just show up and sub?
I feel like I have a strategy ...sort of. Kind of. I try to interact with other people as much as possible! I don't promote my channel at all, but I watch a lot of of let's players and I leave comments on their videos. If they're live streaming, I'll pop in and watch for a while to interact with their subs too! Like I said, I never plug my channel and I just hope for the best that someone will click out of curiosity from interacting with me[DOUBLEPOST=1533081192,1533081143][/DOUBLEPOST]
How long have you been at it?
At first I was at it for a few months, but then I quit for two years (eeesh) and now I've only been back at it for about a month now :D

adrianquihuis

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber

That is so AWESOME!!! interact and engage with everyone! meet new people! Congrats!! let'***** 400!

Cassarilla

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Cartoonist
This is awesome! Congrats on your success! Keep it up. Also this is a good reminder to comment when we watch videos others have made. Sometimes I just don’t think about it.