• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

I know this isn't much, but....

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMadMaiden

I've Got It
Reaction score
I know some of you guys/gals may laugh at me, but I've reached the 10 subscriber mark with 880 views. It was 1 more than that, but somewhere along the way I lost 1. I know this is crazy to post as a milestone, but I'm extremely happy with what I've accomplished in a little over a week. I've worked hard. I'm currently getting a background made and I'm happy with my progress. Thanks to yttalk for the support and knowledge I've gained in this small amount of time. May my channel continue to grow and I sustain the desire to share average non-MLG content. Here is a video of me playing Black Ops 2 the day it came out. Check it out and give it a thumbs up if you like what you see.

Retr0mance

GAMING WITH HEART!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi the vid looks great, are you looking to provide commentary? you can get a lot further if you give your opinion even if its just a brief passage every now and again. While it can be really difficult for fps play if you avoid droning ("yeah so I just killed this guy", etc) then you could be onto something very cool!

Reactions: TheMadMaiden

TheMadMaiden

I've Got It
Reaction score
Thank you.

I do plan on it. I've been trying to play through the campaigns before I really get into commentary. Plus, I've been extremely busy lately.

KillerTeddy

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Congratulations,
you have nearly more views than me and I have 100 subs :confused:
keep it up, and yeah, try to do commentary, you will get a lot more fans!

Status
Not open for further replies.