I just wish I was more youtube famous so I can sell t-shirts

adventuresofbo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
don't you just hate it when you're head is excited about how to make your channel cool and big and usually think ahead than you already are for your business. well I have that same feeling, I get these ideas where I think ahead than I really am and I know I will never get there. However what I want to be showing you guys is how I had thought ahead (but I know i will never reach that level). I am going to show you a T-shirt design I had made, I like it and think it's cute, only if I had more subscribers I could sell this thing.
design 1 woman wearing t-shirt.jpg

did anyone other than me also though ahead and started designing t-shirts? post image below.
what do you think of my design?

Thexwildxguitarist

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
don't you just hate it when you're head is excited about how to make your channel cool and big and usually think ahead than you already are for your business. well I have that same feeling, I get these ideas where I think ahead than I really am and I know I will never get there. However what I want to be showing you guys is how I had thought ahead (but I know i will never reach that level). I am going to show you a T-shirt design I had made, I like it and think it's cute, only if I had more subscribers I could sell this thing.
View attachment 1395

did anyone other than me also though ahead and started designing t-shirts? post image below.
what do you think of my design?
You can sell tshirts! You can use the store tab, which may or may not be available to you (check your settings). Unless your big, or people REALLY enjoy your content they wont buy them. But you may get an offer, which could lead to more! :D

ManiaCrafters

Self Confessed Game-aholic
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Seems like a novel idea, but I agree, i'd think you'd need atleast 10,000 or more subscribers to get some sold.

omgpaulthompson

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah, I too would love to sell t-shirts and other merch' however, right now my priority is to get subs and views. Once you do the hardwork, the money making ideas can then get brought to the front!

Good luck!

adventuresofbo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Seems like a novel idea, but I agree, i'd think you'd need atleast 10,000 or more subscribers to get some sold.
yup, true that, it would take me like a century to get 10,000 subscribers, Unless if I do collabs and meeting and give aways and do something insane. I should really try to up the game i guess :)

omgpaulthompson

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
yup, true that, it would take me like a century to get 10,000 subscribers, Unless if I do collabs and meeting and give aways and do something insane. I should really try to up the game i guess :)
Don't even think of giving up buddy! I just checked your videos and they are really good! It's all about time, patience and a bit of the ol' luck!

Reactions: adventuresofbo

ManiaCrafters

Self Confessed Game-aholic
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
All it requires is plenty of perseverence.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I think i made one or two tshirts on my store ^^ i doubt they would have sold haha, with the cut districtlines take i get maybe $2 profit per sale... haha.

At least you have these awesome ideas NOW in time for when you do become a huge sensation, then they'll be flying off the shelves :)

Stef

STEF SZN
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I think i made one or two tshirts on my store ^^ i doubt they would have sold haha, with the cut districtlines take i get maybe $2 profit per sale... haha.
Imagine if you were selling thousands of shirts though, that $2 could add up! I definitly think people would buy a 'Nyan Cat Pokemon' t-shirt :D