• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

I Just hit 100 Subs :D

ODDySEEy

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I couldn't be more excited... I made my YouTube 47 days ago with an intent on making in this world with my idea.

Today I hit 100 subs after just 7 videos with a total 1776 views and I am growing quickly.

My goal is to be at 10,000 by the beginning of December :D

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I couldn't be more excited... I made my YouTube 47 days ago with an intent on making in this world with my idea.

Today I hit 100 subs after just 7 videos with a total 1776 views and I am growing quickly.

My goal is to be at 10,000 by the beginning of December :D

Well done, keep it up. :)

Shipping Progress

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congratulations, 100 subs is a good number for the amount of time you have been on youtube!

I just joined youtube last week and I have made 5 videos- I have been enjoying the process. Although I have been struggling to get subscribers. I have 1 sub.

I haven't been promoting my channel on my social media, but I don't want my friends to know as of now tbh.

What advice would you give?

ODDySEEy

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I FULLY understand not having Friends and Family become subs. They become "not real" numbers very quickly and it is YOUR channel, not THEIR channel (which somehow with family and friends seems to be a concept that evades everyone).

What I did and what I would suggest is to find GROUPS or FORUMS or things that share the same interest as your Channel. Join them. Learn their rules. READ THEIR RULES THOROUGHLY. Interact with them. And when the time is right... Post a link to one of your videos that you managed to work into conversation. :)

That way you are playing "fair" and not just abusing their groups or forums for personal gain.

And just for good showmanship... you now have 2 subs ;)

(I really will watch your videos as soon as I get a chance... because more important than subs are views)

Shipping Progress

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thank you sooo much for your advice! I will look for groups to join.

And thank you for the sub too, I have already watched and subscribed to your channel :)

Great content!

• Love
Reactions: ODDySEEy