• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

I just hit 1,000 Subs in less than 3 months!!

Keyser Reveal

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Last night I hit 1K. I managed to accomplish this is less than 3 months. I am very excited about the future of my channel. I am also very grateful for all of the support, tips and tools found here. Above all I am thankful for those who've subscribed and encouraged me.

Keyser Out!!

StockTown

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
That's amazing! Well done. Big congrats.

Man, what a nice desk setup... I am not jealous at all ;)

Reactions: Keyser Reveal

Free Commercial Use Music

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Last night I hit 1K. I managed to accomplish this is less than 3 months. I am very excited about the future of my channel. I am also very grateful for all of the support, tips and tools found here. Above all I am thankful for those who've subscribed and encouraged me.

Keyser Out!!
Nice job that's a really good accomplishment sir :)

Nebojsa032

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Great! I am really glad about you and i love your channel, you make quality videos and you deserve it, i am here subscribed to your channel since you were smaller! Congrats, keep grinding bro! :D

MarieLifestyleBlg

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Do you have any tips to share with us? :D
Congrats! I'm at 422 - my aim is to hit 1000 within the next 8 weeks!

Keyser Reveal

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
That's amazing! Well done. Big congrats.

Man, what a nice desk setup... I am not jealous at all ;)
Thanks![DOUBLEPOST=1487346598,1487346572][/DOUBLEPOST]
Nice job that's a really good accomplishment sir :)
Thanks![DOUBLEPOST=1487346728][/DOUBLEPOST]
Great! I am really glad about you and i love your channel, you make quality videos and you deserve it, i am here subscribed to your channel since you were smaller! Congrats, keep grinding bro! :D
Thanks..I really appreciate the support. FYI i've also been a sub of yours for some time. You do great work.[DOUBLEPOST=1487347878][/DOUBLEPOST]
Do you have any tips to share with us? :D
Congrats! I'm at 422 - my aim is to hit 1000 within the next 8 weeks!
You've probably heard these all before but they really do work:

1. I use reddit (sub-reddits specific to my niche) I actually interact with others..not just post links.
2. Facebook groups (not the sub4sub ones) I actually did a video on the ones that I use..(sorry for the shameless plug but I have a Facebook group also (YouTube Red Cafe) and i'm trying to increase members )
3. This is related to #2 I interact with other youtube creators and build relationships for ideas and future collaborations. (this tip is highly overlooked) A solid collaboration (in your niche) is a fast way to grow
4. Leg work - By this i mean i manually search youtube for videos in my niche (tech)..and I interact with the people that comment on the videos or simply leave funny or witty comments. This usually triggers people to click on your name and check out your channel
5. Giveaways** I know it seems cheesy but yeah I do them. It doesn't always have to be a physical giveaway..if you know how to do banners or intros, you can giveaway something like that.
6. Most importantly** I do something related to my channel EVErYDAY. If i'm not making a video then i do 1 or all of the 4 things above..Oh yeah you can this forum to that list also..lol

Good Luck To You!

Kevin Muldoon

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Congrats Keyser. That's awesome.

You should start seeing your channel growing quicker over the next few months.

MarieLifestyleBlg

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks for all of those tips!
I've found that a lot of those have worked for me such as interacting with others in my niche and i'm making 2 collabs this month!
The only one I've not done yet is Reddit! It's so big and scares me haha! Maybe I'll work on that one soon :)

PositivelyBrainwashed

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Congratz man. It took me 4 months to hit that milestone. Keep it up and you'll hit that 10k in no time.

CandyPhantom

"Random" is my second name
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Woah! Big congratulations! Great job on your channel! I'll make sure to use some of your tips, if you don't mind :D