I just got a copyright strike....

Yeah, that's a big one there. You can call your network all you want, won't change anything at all. I was with RPM, and when I got a strike they told me it wasn't there problem and that I had to take it up with YouTube directly. Needless to say I'm no longer with them, haha.
Well, not sure what you would have expected them to do :p

Ok thanks a lot, do you know if its useful to contact WB? I don't think so but we never know...
Contacting them hasn't done any good as far as I know. I would just recommend either not playing their games or mute the music in the background.

Dude WB are like THE biggest entertainment studio, messing with them isn't wise. But, they do have a form you can fill out if you want to post gaming vids. I think, THINK I found it once doing some googling, I saw the form and was like "nope", too complicated.

I get strikes on videos of me talking with nothing else in there and it takes a damn month to go away. ANNOYING.

Dude WB are like THE biggest entertainment studio, messing with them isn't wise. But, they do have a form you can fill out if you want to post gaming vids. I think, THINK I found it once doing some googling, I saw the form and was like "nope", too complicated.

Hmmmm ok thanks

I get strikes on videos of me talking with nothing else in there and it takes a damn month to go away. ANNOYING.

Strikes take 6 months to go away.[DOUBLEPOST=1391106925,1391106863][/DOUBLEPOST]
You can still get a copyright strike if you are managed. Managed channels are not subject to the autoclaim system, but someone can flag your video for copyright and file a strike against you. What was the strike for?

Managed get a pass on the upcoming affiliate review system which isn't in place yet. ContentID is still active regardless of managed/affiliate status.

Back