I just don't get it anymore , PLEASE help

Jenna no manga

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Do you mention the links during the video?

Like "If you'd like to get the game and support the channel order it using the link below it is affiliated so I'd get a pourcentage and you 'll help me produce more content" or something to draw attention to them as not everyone checks the description.

You could make videos like best (genre) games of 2017, games like (famous game), youtube gaming gear, cheats for (game) these informative videos might work better for affiliated links. Also have a blog with these kind of posts and your videos .

I mean it is just an idea, otherwise you can look for sponsors on famebit with that amount of views not all offers are bad.

With everything that is happenning adsense should not be a goal .Even for people with ad revenue that is pretty much the same it could change just like that.

jonah172g

Reaction score
Do you mention the links during the video?

Like "If you'd like to get the game and support the channel order it using the link below it is affiliated so I'd get a pourcentage and you 'll help me produce more content" or something to draw attention to them as not everyone checks the description.

You could make videos like best (genre) games of 2017, games like (famous game), youtube gaming gear, cheats for (game) these informative videos might work better for affiliated links. Also have a blog with these kind of posts and your videos .

I mean it is just an idea, otherwise you can look for sponsors on famebit with that amount of views not all offers are bad.

With everything that is happenning adsense should not be a goal .Even for people with ad revenue that is pretty much the same it could change just like that.
Thank you :) i going to try famebit but first i need to reach 5k subs :)

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I moved this to the video monetization ad partnership forum. ^^

Yachts For Sale

Yachts For Sale
Reaction score
Do you mean sponsors that are going to pay me for views and advertising their products? So i suppose i have to wait till someone contact me?
I'm not totally sure how a sponsorship agreement works, and I haven't researched it much because my channel (and yours too) is just too small to be interesting to a sponsor.

When your channel gets bigger you should find that sponsors and agents will come knocking at your door, and they will make a proposal to you. My best guess is that they pay you a fixed amount to mention, demonstrate, or display their product or service in a video. I think it is unlikely that they will pay you according to how many views you get, since they would have no way of putting a ceiling on their spending...but I don't really know.

The company I work for as a yacht broker has some pretty interesting sponsors, and my plan is to talk to them when my channel starts to hit 1m views per month consistently. I'm at about 150K at the moment so if I continue to grow the way I am now I figure I'll be there next year. You will probably get there quicker than me, but you don't have such a niche market and you have a ton of competition in gaming videos. You may have to hit a figure higher than 1m before you can compete for a sponsor.

Once again though - I don't really know....I'm just guesstimating!

Jenna no manga

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
@Yachts For Sale I hoipe you are getting a commission if someone buys a yachts your videos are wonderfully produced I think it is very niche you could get sponsors even now to mention yachts related products in your videos. I do not know what products and who to contact as I obviously do not own a yacht though :wub:

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
We can't expect to be paid for work that doesn't benefit anyone monetarily
Exactly. Why should advertisers pay when the get minimum ROI???
In the future to make money on YouTube (my opinion of course) I think you would have to create some kind of “brand”. You know have a lot of REAL fans/followers and then you could sell some products that resonate with your channel

jonah172g

Reaction score
Thanks for the answers everyone but i got another questions. Now i know why some videos make more money than others. The reason is that my most earnings came with views from USA and the video with less earnings got most views from Romania etc. Is there a way to target specific country with my video? to get most of the views from the country i choose? Second question is that i got a vid on which is clearly going a bit viral but i am getting really small amount of impressions per lot of views that means that ads are showing really ocasionally. If i wil turn on other video ad will show up almost everytime, so why i can't get the most of my video, i mean the vid that is succesful as for views count. I feel like it is unfair :/ Occasionall ads on videos with great popularity and a lot of ads on crappy vids :/[DOUBLEPOST=1493278538,1493277208][/DOUBLEPOST]I was just comparing ads revenue statistics for my two vids so
Video 1: 2012 views ----> 729 impressions
Video 2: 2122 views----->13 impressions !!!!!!
So why such a huge difference :(
Last month i got 170 000 views and only 34000 impressions.....

Last edited:

Yachts For Sale

Yachts For Sale
Reaction score
@Yachts For Sale I hoipe you are getting a commission if someone buys a yachts your videos are wonderfully produced I think it is very niche you could get sponsors even now to mention yachts related products in your videos. I do not know what products and who to contact as I obviously do not own a yacht though :wub:
Thanks, that's very kind of you.
I do get paid commission on the yachts that I sell. Most yacht brokers invest in advertising in magazines and websites, I spend my marketing budget on videos...my youtube channel is still my best source of enquiries!

Reactions: Jenna no manga