I just don't get it anymore , PLEASE help

jonah172g

Reaction score
Hello everyone, i need some help or advice :)
I got a Gaming Channel with 3K subs and i am getting 5000 to 15000 views on daily basis. I would like to ask about revenue and i am also going to add screenshots . So please look at those 2 shoots and compare them. As you can see on the first one i got arround 11 000 views for last 7 days and earnings are only
4-5 cents for more than 1k views :( On the other one you can see that with pretty simillar views amount i am making XXXXX times more..Now do someone know what is the reason? What should i do to make more money on video from screenshot 1? I got a lot of videos which getting 1K+ views daily but earnings are barrely 5-10cents...My estimated daily earnings are all the time arround 1-2 euros (5k-15k daily views). What am i doing wrog?

Attachments

jonah172g

Reaction score
thanks for reply but is there some logic behind revenue difference on these pretty similar videos?

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yes it really sucks. This just goes to show that you should´nt be a YouTuber for the money.
I dont know the logic behind this to be honest.
But with the number of subscribers you got and the views you get maybe you could get a sponsor? (should be possible)

jonah172g

Reaction score
i got some emails from networks like tgn and zoomin tv and they are offering a parnership but after looking closer it seems like they would just cut my revenue without helping me to earn more money, at least that's what most peaple write on the internet. I was also trying famebit but you can access only with 5k subs....btw i am using vidIQ for my vis optimalization. (sorry for grammar mistakes, i am not a native english speaker ) :)

Yachts For Sale

Yachts For Sale
Reaction score
the first one i got arround 11 000 views for last 7 days and earnings are only
4-5 cents for more than 1k views :( On the other one you can see that with pretty simillar views amount i am making XXXXX times more..Now do someone know what is the reason?
I just compared our channels on socialblade. We have remarkably similar stats, and I am making about the same amount as you. I also find that some videos are far more lucrative than others, but I do not think it is possible to know why that is, and I don't think you are doing anything wrong.

maybe you could get a sponsor?
Sponsorship seems to be the best route to get a predictable income, but I would doubt that either one of our channels is big enough yet to attract a meaningful amount of money on a regular basis. Your channel is growing at a healthy rate; it's definitely something to look at seriously in the future.

jonah172g

Reaction score
Sponsorship seems to be the best route to get a predictable income, but I would doubt that either one of our channels is big enough yet to attract a meaningful amount of money on a regular basis. Your channel is growing at a healthy rate; it's definitely something to look at seriously in the future.
Do you mean sponsors that are going to pay me for views and advertising their products? So i suppose i have to wait till someone contact me?

Jenna no manga

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
If you are gamers you should think about promoting affilliated links of the game you are playing. Just saying but I was a Sims fan and watched Lazy game reviews or read simsvip. I never got out of my way to avoid an affiliated link from people providing content or information about the game :up2:

jonah172g

Reaction score
If you are gamers you should think about promoting affilliated links of the game you are playing. Just saying but I was a Sims fan and watched Lazy game reviews or read simsvip. I never got out of my way to avoid an affiliated link from people providing content or information about the game :up2:
I already got affiliate links in my descriptions . i pasted links for my gaming pc parts on amazon but last 28 days it only made 59 cents. I am getting only 70 clicks or even less. :/

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
YouTube is going through some issues with advertisers leaving the platform and being seriously more picky about what they place advertisements on. I don't know if this is going to keep YouTube as a viable platform for people to try to make a living through advertisement revenue only. I suspect it won't be for most creators, and they'll have to go to something like Patreon or merchandise or some other sort of deal to make a living from the platform.

This isn't new on the internet. I was part of the very first blogging boom from the early 2000s that seemed to be the newest thing in publishing. For about a year, even my modest blog would pay me quite a bit of money from Google AdSesne, but then advertisers realized the ROI on advertising everywhere and anywhere was minimal at best.

We can't expect to be paid for work that doesn't benefit anyone monetarily. We're paid as an advertising platform, and if those ads don't result in customers buying more products from the advertisers, then we're of no use to them. Unfortunately, that doesn't help very much if you're used to a certain amount of revenue, but most of the folks I know who have scraped out a living on YouTube are now looking into alternate methods of payment.

Reactions: Farley Productions