I honestly don't know what to do

Matthew Still

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
Hey everyone! I'm Matt and I've bèen working on my channel FastFire95 for about 4 months now!!

I feel like I'm not going anywhere...

I have 47 subscribers and the number hasn't moved since! I've been trying my best content wise and in some respects it has payed off but I feel like I'm not going anywhere !

I honestly don't know what to do !!!![DOUBLEPOST=1533072270,1533056396][/DOUBLEPOST]It's not that I'm getting burnt out or bored of making content because I'm just getting started!!! I have sooo much awesome stuff coming over the next month it's crazy!!!!

It feels like people don't see the potential in the channel that I see :(

newage

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Most of us don't know what we're doing. I would say just imagine what you would want to see on YouTube and produce that.

There's always room for improvement. Maybe adding some branding in your thumbnails.

Your banner is nice looking, I would keep that.

One way to boost viewers is to post your videos on similar subreddits or forums. You need to advertise your channel/videos in similar communities. If people enjoy them, they will watch more and subscribe.

KromeSmoke

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would say work on the quality of the videos themselves, the audio is difficult to hear at times. If you must invest in a $50 dollar desk mic do it if you have the means. Otherwise play around with mixing so we can understand you better. same with the quality of filming/editing. based on your "best of matt" video its clear you have the ability to record decent footage referring to the first shot outside. And then you go inside to film yourself where your sitting in front of light instead of the light facing you causing the quality to drop tremendously.

overall considering your personality and content I could see you finding a nice little niche on youtube. The physically quality of the videos just need to go up.

One last thing on the audio mixing, get rid of the audio spikes. Good luck!