• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

I HIT THE BIG 1000!! :D

MarieLifestyleBlg

I can't believe I finally hit 1000 subs today! :D
It's taken a long time and a lot of hard work to reach this milestone.
I'e been posting videos on my channel for around 1.5 years.
But I finally niched down and found a small place in the digital nomad/travel vlogger community around 6 months ago and love it :)
I didn't hit 300 subs until January so I've gained most my subs in the last 5 months and it's been an amazing journey so far - making travel friends, learning from others and getting support on my channel from others doing the same as me.
My channel means a lot to me now, as I used it to document quitting my job, finding online work and going off to travel and work online full time. It's amazing to look back on how far I've came through this channel and how I can see the changes in my life documented on there! :)

I'm still in shock - this is a milestone I've worked so hard to achieve :)
If there is anyone out there trying to hit this milestone - keep consistent, work hard and have fun making friends along the way to it :)

Attachments

• 1k1.png
    1k1.png
    12.8 KB · Views: 0
I can't believe I finally hit 1000 subs today! :D
It's taken a long time and a lot of hard work to reach this milestone.
I'e been posting videos on my channel for around 1.5 years.
But I finally niched down and found a small place in the digital nomad/travel vlogger community around 6 months ago and love it :)
I didn't hit 300 subs until January so I've gained most my subs in the last 5 months and it's been an amazing journey so far - making travel friends, learning from others and getting support on my channel from others doing the same as me.
My channel means a lot to me now, as I used it to document quitting my job, finding online work and going off to travel and work online full time. It's amazing to look back on how far I've came through this channel and how I can see the changes in my life documented on there! :)

I'm still in shock - this is a milestone I've worked so hard to achieve :)
If there is anyone out there trying to hit this milestone - keep consistent, work hard and have fun making friends along the way to it :)

Congrats on your milestone and your new lifestyle. It definitely sounds like fun. :)

Back