• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

I hit 7,000 subs without upload or streams because of the copystrike

sshers1

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I just find that completely fascinating!! because since we got that copystrike on our channel we directly went from 6,400 and all the way to 7,000 subscribers without any uploads or streaming!!! and I literally thought to myself that since we got that copystrike on our channel I literally thought the channel will die out slowly but woah! I just never expect this to happen so quickly. The audience are magnificent towards the community and can't thank them enough! I just want to say thank you guys aswell so much for supporting the channel and to be honest with you guys is not really JUST about the subscribers that I have been getting, it's also about that support I have been getting aswell and the positive comments, just remember you guys can do this just that you will have to believe in yourself.
This is going to be beautiful journey can't wait where this will be leading to.

GameVestment

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Daaang, that's scary AF I really hope this will end soon for you and everything will go back to normal.

So, what was exactly the problem? if I understood by your video cause I watched it but I was doing something else at the same time XD, Rockstar gave you 2 copystrikes while live-streaming so... why two? what were the two things that triggered the copy strike? you mentioned something about hacking but didn't quite understand well

What happens next? Do the strikes go away after some time or do they stay there forever?

Wish you the best and yeah is crazy that when you don't upload you gain some subs lol youtube logic I guess :shrug: