• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

I Hit 50 Subscribers!

LaurenLSexton

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Over the last week I've gone from having 49 subscribers, to 50 to 71! :redface::wavespin:

This may not seem like a big deal to some, bigger, people on YouTube but when I uploaded my first video in November this was the number I had in the back of my mind that I wanted to reach before Easter - and I did it! Early!

I'm on 71 as of this morning, so my next milestone is 100! I'm excited to see how quickly I can get there :)

Alex Tyler

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Guru, Vlogger, Other
Congratulations! I hope you reach your goal soon :)

LaurenLSexton

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks so much! I know people say getting the first 100 subscribers is the hardest, but I'm determined :)

Reactions: Alex Tyler

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Terrific! Congrats!

Conncast

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Lauren the SEO girl from my other post ;) ! congrats, I am reaching 50 soon too, as of last check I was at 49, and I plan on doing a q and a livesteam when I do! do you have any plans like that perhaps even a celebratory video?

GG Nation

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
CONGRATS ON THE MILESTONE! Hope you meet you next goal soon very soon and keep up the great work.