• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

I HIT 3,000 VIEWS TODAY! :)

MasterDF

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Honestly didn't think i would care or even notice this milestone, but i feel very proud. Thank you to anyone who has helped me along the way. I cant wait to do more and continue this silly dream. :)

JEgginator9000

I've Got It
Reaction score
Gas Station Food Review was interesting because I never get to see the inside of a U.S. 7-Eleven. Can't buy alcohol in a Sev here. Was the red wine the best part?

Sometimes food can be better or much worse in the states I can't tell how bad that really was? I usually love anything fried.

Reactions: MasterDF

MasterDF

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Gas Station Food Review was interesting because I never get to see the inside of a U.S. 7-Eleven. Can't buy alcohol in a Sev here. Was the red wine the best part?

Sometimes food can be better or much worse in the states I can't tell how bad that really was? I usually love anything fried.
Lol i honestly avoid any gas station food, and i have never tried it. But it was pretty bad. Lol im glad you enjoyed it.

also the red wine was the best part.

Last edited:

darkstarmedia

Words are great.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Honestly didn't think i would care or even notice this milestone, but i feel very proud. Thank you to anyone who has helped me along the way. I cant wait to do more and continue this silly dream. :)

3,000 is a huge number; you should absolutely be proud of yourself and the progress you’ve made. Keep it up!

Reactions: MasterDF

DrGoo

Reaction score
Awesome you have a really interesting style in the way you go about the topics.

The fan video is pretty funny

spartanfit1

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congrats on your milestone. I totally agree with everyone else about your videos as well. Very interesting and I can't believe you can get booze at a 7-11 lol

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Awesome work! Congratulations!!