• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

I hit 100 subscribers in less then 2 MONTHS!! :))))

GAMERSplayground

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I am so grateful and thankful for everyone that helped me reach 100 subs. I worked very hard and dedicated and educated myself on become a youtuber. I’m extremely excited grow my channel! Xo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Crown

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I am so grateful and thankful for everyone that helped me reach 100 subs. I worked very hard and dedicated and educated myself on become a youtuber. I’m extremely excited grow my channel! Xo.

Awesome, keep up the good work. :)

Reactions: GAMERSplayground

FawX

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Keep up the solid work, not just 100 but 101? Man, you got to let me know how you hit your mark. Did you promote a lot?

MostShockingEP

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer

What happen to your channel ? when i click on it, it says
This channel does not exist.

Darius Dominte

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
You’ve worked hard to achieve this promotion, but your efforts were completely worth it. Now one of your great desires became real. Wishing you best of luck in your new capacity. Really awsome i really appreciate your work. Nice to be people like you in Youtube.