• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

I HIT 100 SUBS !

KeezForThree

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I hit 100 subs just about two weeks ago ! It took soon long , but I feel accomplished lol . So I was thinking of what to do for a 100 subscriber video . I have a couple ideas , however I would like to know what anyone else would think . SO EXCITED ! Time To Keep Grinding !

Reactions: CubiCraft

elasticcat

Reaction score
Keez, nice job on your channel. I just watched a couple of your videos. You can add some clickable annotations to get people to subscribe. If you are not familiar with them its like clickable text boxes. Start adding them to each video "Don't Forget To Subscribe"

Once they click itll take them to your channel page where they can subscribe to your channel. Also I would recommend joining some gaming forums and linking out to your channel on them. People that are interested in the content you share will start subscribing.

Hope this helps

Reactions: KeezForThree

Dollebob

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congratz Man ;D Wish you good luck in the future !

Much Love, Dollebob <3

Annette Regina

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Wow that is very impressive and thoughtful to do a video at 100 subscribers. That’s hey very nice way to commemorate this milestone. 100 subscribers is sort of like a breakthrough milestone for YouTube. Perhaps you could do a giveaway of some sort? something that is related to your channel obviously, and something that your subscribers will like or enjoy. A giveaway is always a good idea. Of course just don’t break the bank yet because you don’t have 1 million subscribers lol.

CubiCraft

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I hit 100 subs just about two weeks ago ! It took soon long , but I feel accomplished lol . So I was thinking of what to do for a 100 subscriber video . I have a couple ideas , however I would like to know what anyone else would think . SO EXCITED ! Time To Keep Grinding !
awesome, congrats :D