I have something to get off of my chest...

DigiBox

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Tho i don't condone botting.

Props.

You deserve major kudos for admitting your mistake and being so honest, there is nothing more satisfying than watching your channel grow naturally and botting will only get you so far due to blocks that google have.

But still this was a good post good for you for admitting your mistakes and passing the knowledge onto others.

NawarGaming

Reaction score
Tho i don't condone botting.

Props.

You deserve major kudos for admitting your mistake and being so honest, there is nothing more satisfying than watching your channel grow naturally and botting will only get you so far due to blocks that google have.

But still this was a good post good for you for admitting your mistakes and passing the knowledge onto others.

Thank you. I understand that success is earned, not given. I'd rather have a less amount of views, but all real, than a large amount of views, but all fake.

Painter

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
29 videos in 5 months for a gaming channel is not enough to grow exponentially. Your titles are lacking, your tags are weak and most of them are not relevant to your videos, and your descriptions are non-existent... You're basically bringing a butter knife to a gun fight. If you can't give YouTube the data it needs to push your videos out to new viewers, you'll never see any growth.

Reactions: constant

MM19

Reaction score
For better tags, I recommend a YouTube add-on called TubeBuddy, it really helps, it basically suggests tags and tells you what ones are popular and unpopular, it also tells you when the best time is to upload based on your channels algorithm. It's free too, and ofcourse you can pay for more features but the free version is good enough. The list is endless in what it can do for you

Reactions: JayPlaysOfficial

daniel burgio

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Reported. JK. I feel the same way about using Google Adwords for some of the videos I was more proud of. It's a legit way to get views, but I feel like a spammer. I feel the same way about my channel and subs, with not really ever getting views and interaction (and having lost 22 over 4 years or so while still being below 100) and I pretty much have the same resolution. So stop copying me. Just kid, just kid. But yeah, I'm trying to be more active with my channel. Inactivity and inconsistency will kill you and I've been very much of both over the 4 years I've been around. My kingdom hasn't been amassed like I wanted. I'm trying to polish things up as much as myself and I'm glad to see I'm not the only one. It's good of you to admit to all that and try the legit way. And don't worry, other youtubers that are now famous have done some dirty stuff to help out. Hell, Jontron tagged all kinds of popular stuff in his first few videos. They might still be there for you to see if you check. I saw them for myself a few times. I don't think COD, Xbox 360, or PS3, had anything to do with Daikatana... You've sort of strengthened my resolve to not gaf about views and subs, so maybe I'll stop with Adwords completely. I might try a channel trailer and put an add out for that and that's it. I do suggest that. Saw someone else do it and it reminded me that it might be a good idea. That way it's just a trailer and isn't as spammy. Worst part is, only my in-stream adds get approved, so people are ASSAULTED with my crap while trying to watch someone else. Not a good idea. But yeah, do a channel trailer and try that. And good for you!

constant

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
29 videos in 5 months for a gaming channel is not enough to grow exponentially. Your titles are lacking, your tags are weak and most of them are not relevant to your videos, and your descriptions are non-existent... You're basically bringing a butter knife to a gun fight. If you can't give YouTube the data it needs to push your videos out to new viewers, you'll never see any growth.
i agree with this , its all about the tags, description and title, also, your videos need to be more in trend, make sure its things people are searching up, even if you make a videos that arent trendy everyday but on the 7th day make a trendy video, then thatll still help grow your channel, instead of making videos that nobody will be searching up

Crixifa

Crixifa
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Although people say that tags,description & titles are essential, I think interacting with people is also a key to success.
You say you got inspired by Vanoss & other youtubers, if you're subscribed to them, whenever they release a new video and the video is
less than 1,000 views, I suggest commenting something funny, then upvoting your own comment.

Usually if you have a decent icon and are one of the first person who comments, people will more likely thumbs up your comment
making you the top comment = people checking out your channel.

This is how I get people to check out my channel, -_- although im a girl and my icon is basically me smiling, I guess that plays a factor too. LOL.

I will be making a indepth guide on this today on the forums :)

daniel burgio

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Although people say that tags,description & titles are essential, I think interacting with people is also a key to success.
You say you got inspired by Vanoss & other youtubers, if you're subscribed to them, whenever they release a new video and the video is
less than 1,000 views, I suggest commenting something funny, then upvoting your own comment.

Usually if you have a decent icon and are one of the first person who comments, people will more likely thumbs up your comment
making you the top comment = people checking out your channel.

This is how I get people to check out my channel, -_- although im a girl and my icon is basically me smiling, I guess that plays a factor too. LOL.

I will be making a indepth guide on this today on the forums :)
That's not a bad strat at all.