I have some important questions.

Brandon Dorner

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Alright so my first question is would I be able to get partnered with this scenario: okay so I have a video on my channel which includes copyrighted songs on it, I plan on removing it once I start posting my actual videos to this channel. Would the copyright flag still be there?

And second question, I already have one monetized youtube account, could I use the same adsense account for both of the channels or create a new channel?

JoshXMayhem

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
I wouldn't know about the adsense and what not, however, if your account has a copyright strike when you go into the account settings then I doubt you would be able to. If you go in there and it says good standing for all of those, the I would assume you could get partnered. This is just what I am assuming as I have not monetized videos yet. Hope it helped at all and good luck! :)

Losoyo

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
What type of copy right flag? there are two types.. One is when you get the email stating 'This is copyrighted' and it has something under it stating that it is 'so and so's video'.. if you remove the video it removes the warning.. The other is a true copyright where the video is torn down and you are told that there could be possible legal issues if you use it.. If it's the first, take it down and you are fine. But take it down before you apply and before you start monetizing.. (my opinion)

Brandon Dorner

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
What type of copy right flag? there are two types.. One is when you get the email stating 'This is copyrighted' and it has something under it stating that it is 'so and so's video'.. if you remove the video it removes the warning.. The other is a true copyright where the video is torn down and you are told that there could be possible legal issues if you use it.. If it's the first, take it down and you are fine. But take it down before you apply and before you start monetizing.. (my opinion)
It is the first one, it just says how I use music from this company and the video is blocked in Germany. My copyright standings and all are good though.