I have some amazing videos according new viewers but still less than 100 views ?

Switchbox

Give me your food
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator, Other
It's all about SEO, watch time and a good dose of luck.
If you don't already have a lot of followers, the video will most likely not get that many views unless you are the first to do it(that type of video) and have really good SEO.

Reactions: Crown and dexterio

dexterio

Reaction score
That explains everything thanks. So i need to keep upload more videos till one of the new videos gets lucky enough that it hits enough viewers.

BearScar

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Bro, you have 12 videos.

This is my tips for you:

Upload consistent.
Make a series.
Use uncommon tags to target a small audience first.
Make 5min+ videos.
Commentary helps.
Advertise.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the review section. :)

Your SEO is terrible. :) This is the description of one of your videos:

____
So i changed the way i sit for a moment and i took off the tuning weights from my mouse just to show for a moment how i play if i really focus. But i don't want to play like this because as you hear my voice already, i sound super focused and also more serious and more quieter and if i stream, i want to interact with my viewers and not play like this.
___

There are no keywords in that description that people would be searching for. You don't even have the name of the game in the description. The algorithm doesn't watch the video and then magically "see" and "hear" what the video is about. You have to tell it via the metadata (title, description and tags) - The description is hugely important and an excellent opportunity to "tell" the algorithm what the video is about using keywords that people would actually be searching for. You should also put links to a couple of other videos and playlists in the description.

Other mistakes (based on the 1 video I watched):

-No cards
- No endscreens
-Practically no commentary and no facecam. Why would people want to come back to watch more videos compared to the million other gaming channels? Think about YOUR favourite gaming channels. Why do you like them? I bet a large part of the reason is the personality of the YouTuber. Well that needs facecam and/or commentary.

Channel stuff:
-No banner
-Non-optimised about page (again with no keywords)
-No playlists

All the above are basics. Millions of other channels are ahead of you in terms of effort. I strongly recommend you read and follow Youtube's free training courses for building a channel and also read articles in our SEO section:

and

dexterio

Reaction score
Thank you so much. I didn't know the point with the algorithm. I had over 600 videos btw but i removed it all. It were gameplays with commentary and they were each 24 minutes long.
But yeah i guess the main problem was the algorithm. Now i know what to do. I gonna fix all that stuff like Banner, Description, etc. thank you so much

Reactions: Crown

dexterio

Reaction score
So i took some changes on one of my videos last night and i just woke up and i realized it got 50 more viewers FINALLY. Guys thank you so much for your help that was my question the whole time.
If i wouldnt ask for advice or understand the youtube algorithm, i would stuck at less than 10 viewers even in 100 years. My tags were bad, my title probably too (i asked my self what people would search for before i decided for a title but seems like it wasn't enough), and my description sucked a lot.

Now i can ignore all the viewers and subs and start keep uploading videos again. Also i will fix my Channel / Profile. Make it better now. This was all i needed.

Ps. Also got a few subs wow.

Reactions: Crown

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
So i took some changes on one of my videos last night and i just woke up and i realized it got 50 more viewers FINALLY. Guys thank you so much for your help that was my question the whole time.
If i wouldnt ask for advice or understand the youtube algorithm, i would stuck at less than 10 viewers even in 100 years. My tags were bad, my title probably too (i asked my self what people would search for before i decided for a title but seems like it wasn't enough), and my description sucked a lot.

Now i can ignore all the viewers and subs and start keep uploading videos again. Also i will fix my Channel / Profile. Make it better now. This was all i needed.

Ps. Also got a few subs wow.

A good tip is to do the SEO BEFORE you even make a video. In other words, write down all the possible things people could search for related to the games you play. That should give you a list of videos you can make. You then also target your titles and descriptions and tags based on those search terms. Since your videos were made after you decided on those terms, your content should closely match the users' search terms which should result in a good audience retention (ie they will watch a large part of the video) - The algorithm will see that good audience retention and move your videos up the search results. :)