• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

I have reached 50 Subscribers!

Alexis Claudio Music

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I know this is not a huge milestone but I am proud of little goals accomplished. I want to thank the Youtube Talk Community for helping me since the start. I know that this is a small step that will lead me to a bigger one. Since I started other Youtubers, I fell in love with content creation. Since then, I dream everyday that one day I will be able to create content on Youtube as my full time job. Everyone, thanks again for the amazing support this community brings. I hope you be with you guys for the rest of my Youtube journey.

Alexis Claudio Music

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
No matter the number if its a milestone for you its worth sharing. Great work on reaching your goal. Here's to the next 50.
Thanks ChargunHD, Messages like yours Inspire me to keep going. Same to you! Thanks!

Alexis Claudio Music

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Remember all big youtubers started from 0 so 50 subs is quite an achievement....I know how long it took me to get my first 50 so congrats
That's right.. everyone started with 0 subs. I thrive everyday to be the best can be. I know that one day I'll look back and think... finally my hard work payed off... Thanks for your comment. It really means a lot to me.

Reactions: Boris Qs

Philip Jensen

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The struggle is real and hard, especially at the start where you might not know perfectly what you're doing and what track you're on. So the first 50 is SUCH a big relief that you are actually doing something worthwhile. Keep at it! And good job.

Alexis Claudio Music

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The struggle is real and hard, especially at the start where you might not know perfectly what you're doing and what track you're on. So the first 50 is SUCH a big relief that you are actually doing something worthwhile. Keep at it! And good job.

Thank you Phillip, that's really encouraging. And yes, the first 50 felt like forever! I'm really happy about it and I know that I'm going to feel even better when I reach the 100 mark. Thanks for your comment!