I have problem with monetized videos

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
My videos are monetized but 0 ads, there were ads a few days ago but now no ads, can anyone help?
Do you still have the green money sign next to each video, first of all? Secondly, have you connected your YouTube channel to an active Adsense account? Finally when you look at your Channel status in your Creator Studio, does it show as being in good standing for monetization?

Mohamed mahdy

Reaction score
Do you still have the green money sign next to each video, first of all? Secondly, have you connected your YouTube channel to an active Adsense account? Finally when you look at your Channel status in your Creator Studio, does it show as being in good standing for monetization?
Yes and yes also 3 types enabled but no ads

Reactions: UKHypnotist

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
Yes and yes also 3 types enabled but no ads
Sometimes it takes a while to match up videos with the proper advertiser. Wait a while longer, and note also that if you are watching the videos from the Edit page, no ads will appear there; only from the Watch Video page on YouTube. I just took a look at your channel, and most of your videos are well under 2 minutes in length. That might be the problem right there; YouTube seems to want to see videos on a channel that are at least 3 to five minutes running time before they will seriously consider putting ads on them

Make some longer videos, be patient, and Happy Holidays!