I have my first troll :-D

InTheDogHouse

Building unique animal houses.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
As soon as I upload a video, there’s always one dude who instantly dislikes it without leaving any comments or anything.

When I realised I thought “wooo” he finds all my videos almost instantly so he must be subscribed and dislikes/likes it all adds to publicity right? So I’m not bothered :)

Reactions: AmberAndGolden

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
As soon as I upload a video, there’s always one dude who instantly dislikes it without leaving any comments or anything.

When I realised I thought “wooo” he finds all my videos almost instantly so he must be subscribed and dislikes/likes it all adds to publicity right? So I’m not bothered :)
Yeah I have the same thing happen to me, it’s funny how people waste their time on videos that say don’t really like lol

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I think we all have a few of those folks lol. Oh well...I think It's best to focus on the nice subscribers. :)

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
As long as they don´t make any real threats in the comments, then it´s fine! Does the like/dislike bar still affect the algorithm though? I heard that it did, but I don´t see any real change when people has liked (or disliked) a video!

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
BIG congrats:) That means that someone is actually watching your videos and take the time to dislike you. Why this person want to waste his or her time to go to your channel, watch the video and then dislike it is another question:) But these people are out there for sure. Again see it as a positive thing;)

BlandMark

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Some strange people out there with a lot of time on their hands. But if you create anything you have to be prepared for the critics, armchair experts and full-on trolls. Worry not. Keep doing what you're doing. Just checked out your channel and like what you're making. Subscribed. :up2:

Reactions: InTheDogHouse

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Yes, this is quite common. ^^

PhysicsFreak101

What a Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah, I have the same thing happening to me, don't let it get to you! They are literally so pathetic that they find joy in waiting for your next upload for the sole purpose of disliking it. Sometimes I feel bad for them... XD. What ever happened to them to make them think that it's a good use of their time to do that?

Cephus

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have tons of trolls. In fact, I'm currently rendering a video where I talk about a bunch of them. They not only don't bother me, I enjoy them. They're fun to make fun of. Make a game out of it.

Reactions: InTheDogHouse

Fost

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Other
I'm trying to keep mine lol, the ***** went ghost once I responding respectfully lol I should of pretended to be mad lmao[DOUBLEPOST=1541813672,1541813591][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh come on how ya'll gonna bleep my s**t I'm black, don't respect my g lol